Monday, March 17, 2008

Schedule From Deb

Jeanne and Domenic,

It was so nice to meet today and I know that God is going to bless this
trip.  The three ladies from Moldova will be visiting from about May 2nd -
8th or 9th.  

Milana is the Program Director
Yulya is in charge of the Café Environment
Alyona is the Music Leader


Here is the meeting schedule we discussed today.  We will meet at Browns
Bridge at 11 AM.  I will book a Starting Point room.  On the 1,3,5 Sundays I
maybe 10-15 minutes late as I will be working the Info Desk at NPCC until
about 10:45.  

April 6th 
April 13th
May 4th NOTE:  We will try to meet with the women from Moldova and maybe
even attend church with them on Sunday morning.  
May 11th
May 18th
June 1st
June 8th

We leave on June 11th.  This is so exciting.  

I'll let you know how we do on the flights.  Jeanne, I let Lisa Gore know
that your dad would be dropping off your passport copies sometime this week.

Take care.

Deb 

No comments: